Ollie first started playing tennis at the age of four. He competed at a high-performance level as a junior and played Caro Bowl Reserve tennis for Glendowie. He is a current ITF Level 1 Professional Coach and Certified Athletic Trainer (CFL1) and has coached some of NZ’s top age group junior players. He has over 15 years’ experience as a coach and can coach all players from beginner to high performance..
- Current member of Game Plan Sports Management, coaching out of College Rifles Sports Club, Remuera, Auckland
- Coached at Tennis Northern with High-Performance Squads
- Former Head Coach at Glendowie Tennis Club, Auckland
- Former Coach at Sunnyhills Tennis Club, Auckland
- Former Coach at Orakei Tennis Club, Auckland
- Level 1 ITF Tennis Coaching Qualification
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Finance, AUT University
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation majoring in Management, AUT University
- Crossfit Level 1 Certified Trainer.
Private Coaching Fees:
Cost per hour: $80
Please feel free to contact me on 021 049 8422